Are you thinking of caravanning near Gold Coast of Australia? If you are, you certainly aren’t alone. Thousands of people every year – from young families on their first caravan adventure to seasoned ‘Grey Nomads’ – appreciate that the Gold Coast on Queensland’s southern coastline, has more than enough to satisfy everyone’s adventurous spirit.
Whether you dream of going ‘off track’ into the hinterland areas to re-connect with the natural environment, or plan on treating the kids to the famous theme parks – your caravan adventure on the Gold Coast of Australia will tick all the boxes.
So let’s take sneak preview of just a few of the Gold Coast’s wonderful attractions.
Caravan Gold Coast Hinterland
The Gold Coast hinterland is famous for some of the most picturesque landscapes on the entire eastern seaboard of Australia. Here are some of the highlights …
- Mt Tamborine: Join a 4WD night-time tour through Mt. Tamborine National Park and be delighted with the glow worms and native fauna and flora as you gain a unique nocturnal perspective of our bushland.
- Natural Bridge: Located near Springbrook, this natural wonder is well worth a visit. It does get busy on the weekends, so if you can manage a visit during the week, you may have the entire place to yourself.
- Springbrook National Park boasts some of the best vistas available back over the Gold Coast and out to the blue Pacific. Lovely walks with plenty of waterfalls, rainforest and abundant birdlife.
- Lamington National Park is a ‘must see’ for anyone appreciating the wonders to be found in our natural environment. World Heritage-listed, Lamington National Park offers a range of walks graded to suited any level of fitness and ability. Included among the most popular walks is a tree-top canopy walk. See if you can catch a glimpse of the beautiful black and yellow regent bowerbird. Truly spectacular!
- Byron Bay. Just a 45 minute drive down the highway is the beautiful Byron Bay. Boasting mainland Australia’s most eastern point – Cape Byron – this area is world renowned for its beaches and the ‘laid back’ attitude of its ‘natives’!
Of course no caravan adventure on the Gold Coast would be complete without visiting at least one of the theme parks to be found in the area.
Sea World, Wet ’n Wild Water World, Movie World, Dreamworld, White Water World, Adrenalin Park, Tree Top Challenge, Putt Putt Golf, Infinity Attraction, Slingshot Gold Coast, Dracula’s Haunted House …. The list goes on.
Surfers Paradise, world famous beaches such as Kirra, Snapper Rocks, Coolangatta, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Sky Point Climb, Jupiter’s Casino, a variety of boat tours.
The Gold Coast truly is a mecca for both man-made and natural attractions that will give anyone on a caravan adventure on the Gold Coast of Australia more choice of activities than most other areas you may visit.
Of course one of the drawbacks of having so many possible attractions spread over so wide an area is deciding on where to stay.
This is where ByronCampers can help. Why stay in any one place? Why not hire one of our Avan aliners, Jayco poptop campers, or Customline Camper Trailers and stay wherever you wish? ByronCampers can supply everything you need for your caravan adventure on the Gold Coast of Australia. Whether you want a van for a few days, a few weeks or even a few months, we have a range of vans to suit most needs.
For a detailed look at our vans click the links located on the home page of this website. Booking is simple with our easy to navigate booking form and payment options.
Remember, when it comes to your Caravan Gold Coast of Australia adventure, ByronCampers is your first choice for comfortable, affordable, easy-to-tow vans.
or Contact Us:
Rob & Amanda Becher
72 McAuley’s Lane
Mullumbimby, NSW, 2482
Monday-Friday 9-5 NSW